MyRent mobile application
After a season of testing and listening to user wishes, the MyRent team has developed a new mobile app.
We know that today it is important to work on the go and respond quickly to customer inquiries.
MyRent mobile application is designed to make it easier for renters to do business on a daily basis and save time when registering guests with e-Visitor.
Features of the MyRent mobile application
- tracking reservations:
- new reservations
- overview of available accommodation units
- entering new reservations
- list and details of each reservation
- quick entry of guests in e-Visitor (scan)
- communication with the guest
- arrivals and departures per accommodation unit
- insight into prices and minimum number of nights
- the possibility of changing prices and the minimum number of nights
- closing date
- list of accommodation units
- possibility of grouping accommodation units
MyRent mobile application & e-Visitor
forget the TAN lists
TAN lists and manual guest registration of the e-Visitor system are a thing of the past!
You will no longer have to manually enter each guest into the e-Visitor, which greatly saves time and eliminates entry errors. With the MyRent mobile app, you can quickly and easily scan guest documents, and MyRent will take care of the rest!
MyRent uses world technology, and the scanner can recognize documents from more than 150 countries worldwide.
How to use the MyRent mobile app
MyRent is a mobile application user friendly. This means it is easy to use and you can easily manage the application.
To make it easier to use MyRent mobile applications, we have prepared a short video where you can learn how to install the application and how to use its key features.
Interested in more about the MyRent mobile app?
Request access or find out more