Rules for using the "MyRent" software system
The rules of use of the MyRent software system prescribe the rights and obligations of users of the MyRent software system (hereinafter: the user), as well as the rights and obligations of JP Atelier doo as the author and provider of the use of the MyRent software solution (hereinafter) : executor).
(A.) GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The executor is the holder of the copyright and property rights of the MyRent software system, while the user has acquired the exclusive right to use the system without the possibility of any exploitation of the system for the purpose of acquiring property and / or copyright.
- The User agrees not to disclose to third parties the terms and conditions of use of the "MyRent" software system, and he is warned that any presentation of the terms and conditions of use of the software system constitutes a breach of business secret.
- Any eventual copying of data, screens, or functionality of the system as a whole, either by the user or by a third party, constitutes a violation of the intellectual property of the executor for the infringement which the potential infringer will bear the legally prescribed consequences.
- The contractor will inform the user about the function and purpose of the "MyRent" software system, and if necessary, the user can turn to the technical support of the software system.
- The executor is obliged to eliminate any irregularities in the operation of the "MyRent" software system as soon as possible.
- The Contractor shall not be liable to the user for any damage caused by deactivation of the "MyRent" software system.
- In case of need for special changes in the "MyRent" software system, the user can contact the executor with a request, which request will be considered by the executor and made available within the appropriate deadline.
- The Contractor agrees to monitor the MyRent software solution while using the system by the user and to provide free advice regarding the use of the software system. The term "monitor software solution" means the harmonization of the "MyRent" software system with amendments to the Law and other coercive regulations related to the software system and incorporated into the "MyRent" software solution, which the executor is obliged to make as soon as possible. possible time.
- The user is obliged to properly record their own data required in the operation of the software system "MyRent" on the medium for archiving or recording of data.
- The Contractor shall not be held responsible for any loss of part or all of the user's data, either due to a failure of the user's computer equipment or for any other reason beyond the ability and responsibility of the executor.
(B.) OBLIGATIONS OF THE PERPETRATOR
- Maintain the "MyRent" software system and system settings in use for its purpose and purpose.
- Advise the user on how and how to use the MyRent software system when installing the system.
- Monitor the operation of the "MyRent" software system and eliminate any shortcomings in the system operation as soon as possible.
- To harmonize the "MyRent" software system with amendments to the positive regulations, the content of which is related to the software systems.
(C.) USER'S OBLIGATIONS
- Use the "MyRent" software system according to the instructions and rules of the executor.
- To store (back up) their own data on the media provided for it, or in accordance with the rules of information processing.
- Maintain computer equipment on which the MyRent software system is used in a proper and safe condition.
- Pay the executor a fee for the use of the software system within the stipulated and agreed deadlines.
- Refrain from any action or proceeding that could cause any property or non-property damage to the executor or to a third party in the use or in connection with the use of the software system.
- Keep abreast of legal regulations and changes related to check-in and stay of guests as well as relevant tax regulations.
(D.) SECRET AND PRIVACY OF DATA
- The Executor undertakes to maintain confidentiality of all information obtained by users in connection with the implementation of the MyRent software system.
- The executor undertakes not to sell or give any collected data to third parties
(E.) MAINTENANCE AND POSSIBLE DAMAGES
- The Contractor shall not be liable for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from improper handling of the MyRent software system or from faulty user hardware.
- The Executor assumes no responsibility for other programs and / or stored user data and for data in the software solution created under the influence of other software solutions.
- The Contractor undertakes to maintain the software system and MyRent system settings in a state of use for the purpose and purpose of which, in maintaining the system, he undertakes to act with the care of a good expert.
- The Contractor reserves the right to terminate the synchronization and connections at shorter intervals for the purpose of necessary and immediate upgrading and / or maintenance of the system, and cannot be held responsible for errors resulting from the disconnection and synchronization.
- In the event of an adverse event arising from the use of the MyRent software system, the executor shall be liable to the user only for the damage caused by the intent or gross negligence of the executor while excluding the liability of the executor for any damage to the user or a third party resulting from the ordinary negligence of the executor, case, force majeure and action the user himself or a third party.
(F.) ESTABLISHMENT OF CHANNEL SYSTEM MANAGER AND FURTHER CONNECTIONS
- Upon successful completion of the connection, the user is obliged to check the status of all connected booking portals and to confirm the status and information.
- The executor can be held responsible for incorrectly entered data and values that are read within 24 hours of the channel manager connection. The executor cannot be held responsible for entering the wrong information if it has already been wrongly provided by the client.
- 24 hours after the connection has been successfully completed and the data entered, the Customer assumes full responsibility for any incorrect data and values sent by the Contractor to the booking portals or the web.
- The Executor cannot be held responsible for failures by booking portals and other web servers.
(G.) PAYMENTS AND OTHER CONDITIONS
- The user has the right at any time to cancel the use of the MyRent software system by the executor without notice.
- In the event of termination of use of the "MyRent" software system, the executor agrees to allow the user access to his own user data within 6 months from the date of termination of the contract.
- The user is not authorized to transfer the rights and obligations arising from the use of the "MyRent" software system to third parties without the express written consent of the executor.
The Executor has the right at any time to amend the provisions of the Rules of Use of the MyRent Programming System, as well as the Price List of the use of the "MyRent" system as an integral part of the Rules of Use of the "MyRent" Programming System, which shall be obliged to be published in the usual way on the executor's web pages.
Each amendment to the Rules of use of the MyRent software system and the Price list for the use of the MyRent software system obliges the executor and any user who uses the MyRent software system at the time of publishing the amendments.
The User and the Executor are obliged to try to resolve any disputes in the application of this Agreement by mutual agreement, while otherwise they are subject to the decision of the competent court in Zagreb, where the applicable law is Croatian law.