The rules for using the MyRent software system prescribe the rights and obligations of the users of the MyRent software system (hereinafter: the user), as well as the rights and obligations of JP Atelier doo as the author and service provider of the MyRent software solution (hereinafter: : executor).
(A.) GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The executor is the holder of copyright and property rights of the software system "MyRent" while the user by using the software system has acquired the exclusive right to use the system without the possibility of any use of the system in order to acquire property and / or copyright.
- The user undertakes not to disclose to third parties the terms and conditions of use of the software system "MyRent" and the same is warned that any disclosure of the terms and conditions of use of the software system is a violation of business secrets.
- Any possible copying of data, screens or functionality of the system as a whole, either by the user or a third party, constitutes a violation of the intellectual property of the executor for the violation which the potential infringer will bear the consequences provided by law.
- The executor will acquaint the user with the function and purpose of the software system "MyRent", and if necessary, the user can contact the technical support of the software system.
- All possible reported and observed irregularities in the operation of the software system "MyRent" the contractor undertakes to eliminate as soon as possible.
- The executor is not liable to the user for any damage caused by deactivation of the software system "MyRent".
- In case of the need for special changes in the software system "MyRent", the user can contact the executor with a request which request the executor will consider and respond to it within a reasonable time.
- The Contractor undertakes to monitor the software solution "MyRent" during the use of the system by the user and to provide free advice on the use of the software system. The term "monitor the software solution" means the harmonization of the software system "MyRent" with the amendments to the Law and other mandatory regulations relating to the software system and incorporated into the software solution "MyRent", which harmonization the contractor undertakes to make as soon as possible possible deadline.
- The user undertakes to correctly record his own data required in the operation of the software system "MyRent" on the medium for archiving or recording data.
- The executor does not bear any responsibility in case of loss of part or all of the user's data either due to a malfunction of the user's computer equipment or some other reason beyond the possibility of action and responsibility of the executor.
(B.) OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
- Maintain the MyRent software system and system settings in a state of use in accordance with its purpose and purpose.
- Advise the user on how and how to use the "MyRent" software system when installing the system.
- Monitor the operation of the software system "MyRent" and eliminate any deficiencies in the operation of the system as soon as possible.
- To harmonize the "MyRent" software system with amendments to positive regulations whose content is related to software systems.
(C.) OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- Use the "MyRent" software system in accordance with the instructions and rules of the executor.
- Back up your own data on the intended medium or in accordance with the rules of IT.
- Maintain computer equipment on which the "MyRent" software system is used in a correct and safe condition.
- Pay the executor a fee for the use of the software system within the stipulated and agreed deadlines.
- Refrain from any action or procedure by which either the executor or a third party in the use or in connection with the use of the software system could cause either property or non-property damage.
- Follow the legal regulations and changes related to the registration and stay of the guest as well as the relevant tax regulations.
(D.) DATA CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
- The Executor undertakes to permanently keep confidential all user data obtained in connection with the application of the "MyRent" software system.
- The executor undertakes not to sell or give any collected data to third parties
(E.) MAINTENANCE AND POSSIBLE DAMAGE
- The Contractor shall not be liable for direct, special, accidental or consequential damage caused either by improper handling of the "MyRent" software system or due to a malfunction of the user's hardware.
- The Executor does not bear any responsibility for other programs and / or stored user data and for data in the software solution that were created under the influence of other software solutions.
- The Contractor undertakes to maintain the software system and settings of the "MyRent" system in a condition for use with the purpose and purpose of the same, and in the maintenance of the system undertakes to act with the attention of a good expert.
- The Contractor reserves the right to terminate synchronization and connections at short intervals for the purpose of necessary and immediate upgrades and / or maintenance of the system, and cannot be held responsible for errors resulting from disconnection and synchronization.
- In the event of a harmful event related to the use of the software system "MyRent", the executor is liable to the user only for the damage caused by intent or gross negligence of the executor, while excluding the executor's liability for any damage to the user or third party caused by ordinary negligence, the user or a third party.
(F.) ESTABLISHING THE CHANNEL MANAGER SYSTEM AND FURTHER CONNECTIONS
- After a successful connection, the user is obliged to check the status of all connected booking portals and confirm the up-to-date status and data.
- The executor may be held liable for incorrectly entered data and values that manifest within 24 hours of merging the channel manager. The executor cannot be held responsible for entering incorrect data if it has already been incorrectly submitted by the client.
- 24 hours after the connection is successfully completed and the data entered, the User bears full responsibility for all incorrect data and values that the Contractor sends to the booking portals or web.
- The Contractor cannot be held liable for omissions by booking portals and other web servers.
(G.) PAYMENTS AND OTHER CONDITIONS
- The user has the right at any time to cancel the executor's use of the software system "MyRent" without notice.
- In case of cancellation of the use of the software system "MyRent", the executor undertakes to allow the user access to their own user data within 6 months from the date of termination of the contract.
- The user is not authorized to transfer the rights and obligations arising from the use of the software system "MyRent" to third parties without the express written consent of the executor.
The Executor has the right to change at any time the provisions of the Rules for the use of the software system "MyRent" and the Price List for the use of the system "MyRent" as an integral part of the Rules for the Use of the Software System "MyRent".
Any changes to the Rules for the use of the MyRent software system and the Price List for the use of the MyRent software system are binding on the executor and any user who uses the MyRent software system at the time of publication of the amendments.
The User and the Executor undertake to try to resolve any disputes in the application of this Agreement by mutual agreement, while otherwise they are subject to the decision of the competent court in Zagreb, where the applicable law is Croatian law.